3/8" 120VAC, 4-Way/2-PositionSolenoid Air Control Valve
- Item # 4KA97
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M213SD-120-A
- Catalog Page # 2550
- UNSPSC # 31251510
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.05 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Compact ARO® MaxAir solenoid air control valve features locking or nonlocking override adjustments for simple setup and troubleshooting. You can use this lightweight valve alone or mount to manifolds (sold separately) when multiple valves are needed in a limited space. Class F rated for 100% duty cycle.
Note: One connector is required for each coil (both are sold separately).
- Item Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 4-Way/2-Position
- Voltage 120VAC
- Valve Actuator / Return Solenoid / Solenoid
- Pipe Size 3/8"
- Max. CFM - Valves 61
- Operational Pressure Range 45 to 115 psi
- NEMA Classification NEMA 4
- Body Style Body Ported
- Coefficient of Volume 1.65
- Electrical Connections DIN Connectors
- Shifting Technology Solenoid/Pilot
- Power Consumption 4.8W
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Overall Height 13/16"
- Overall Length 7-3/4"
- Overall Width 1-3/16"
- Pneumatic Valves Product Group Solenoid Air Control Valve
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions