- Item # 2CDR7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TP22C7D-024-M
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
This ARO Sierra® D-Sub solenoid air control valve is a compact, lightweight unit that allows multiple valves to be stacked and mounted to a machine frame or other location. You can easily replace the valve without disassembling the valve stack or disturbing the air connections. Valve features low power consumption and has D-sub pin electrical connections, LED, and manual override. 1/4" push-to-connect port connections. Valve requires one Manifold End Plate Kit No. 2CDT7 (sold separately) to assemble valve stack.
- Item Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 4-Way/2-Position
- Voltage 24VDC
- Valve Actuator / Return Solenoid / Solenoid
- Max. CFM - Valves 16.00
- Operational Pressure Range 15 to 101 psi
- Body Style Manifold
- Coefficient of Volume 0.53
- Electrical Connections Plug-In
- Shifting Technology Solenoid/Pilot
- Power Consumption 0.85W
- Ambient Temp. Range 41 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Overall Height 2-7/8"
- Overall Length 5-1/2"
- Overall Width 3/4"
- Standards RoHS, UL
- Pneumatic Valves Product Group Solenoid Air Control Valve
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.