1/8" 120VAC, 3-Way/2-PositionSolenoid Air Control Valve
- Item # 2G493
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CAT33S-120-A
- Catalog Page # 2549
- UNSPSC # 40141605
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
ARO® solenoid air control valve features a quick-change coil (sold separately) that you can easily interchange or replace. Valve is compact and designed so it can be pipe nippled directly to the cylinder port. The valve has sufficient flow for cylinders 1" dia. and smaller and is suitable for air or inert gas.
- Item Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 3-Way/2-Position
- Voltage 120VAC
- Valve Actuator / Return Solenoid / Spring
- Pipe Size 1/8"
- Max. CFM - Valves 1.8
- Operational Pressure Range 0 to 150 psi
- NEMA Classification NEMA 4
- Normally Open / Normally Closed Normally Closed
- Body Style Stackable
- Coefficient of Volume 0.048
- Electrical Connections DIN Connectors
- Shifting Technology Direct
- Power Consumption 4.8W
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Overall Height 2-11/16"
- Overall Length 1-5/8"
- Overall Width 1"
- Standards CSA #LR51090, UL #MH13513
- Pneumatic Valves Product Group Solenoid Air Control Valve
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.