1/4" 24VDC, 4-Way/2-PositionSolenoid Air Control Valve
- Item # 4XT38
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A222SS-024-D
- Catalog Page # 2550
- UNSPSC # 40141605
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
ARO Alpha® high-flow capacity solenoid air control valve features a bonded and precision ground urethane-to-aluminum spool for greater wear resistance. Model is prelubed and can be operated without air line lubrication.
Note: When operating below 50 psi, a Low Pressure Kit No. 4HN96 is required (sold separately). One connector is required for each coil. Coils and connectors sold separately.
- Item Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 4-Way/2-Position
- Voltage 24VDC
- Valve Actuator / Return Solenoid / Spring
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Max. CFM - Valves 68
- Operational Pressure Range 0 to 150 psi
- NEMA Classification NEMA 4
- Valve Vacuum Range 0 to 29" Hg
- Body Style Stackable
- Coefficient of Volume 1.9
- Electrical Connections DIN Connectors
- Shifting Technology Solenoid/Pilot
- Power Consumption 4.8W
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Overall Height 3-7/8"
- Overall Length 3-15/32"
- Overall Width 1"
- Pneumatic Valves Product Group Solenoid Air Control Valve
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions