1/2" 120VAC, 4-Way/3-PositionSolenoid Air Control Valve
- Item # 1XWU5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # K314SD-120-A
- Catalog Page # 2550
- UNSPSC # 40141609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 3.22 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
This ARO® body-ported, high-flow solenoid air control valve is prelubed and can be operated without air line lubrication. One connector is required for each coil; each is its own junction box with molded connectors and gaskets to help protect electrical connections. Total coil rating is 211°F which includes heat rise. Valve has a solenoid override to ease set up and troubleshooting circuits without power to the solenoid. Class F rated for 100% duty cycle.Note: Coils and connectors are both sold separately.
- Item Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 4-Way/3-Position
- Voltage 120VAC
- Center Position Closed
- Valve Actuator / Return Solenoid / Solenoid
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Max. CFM - Valves 90
- Operational Pressure Range 20 to 150 psi
- NEMA Classification NEMA 4
- Body Style Body Ported
- Coefficient of Volume 2.57
- Electrical Connections DIN Connectors
- Shifting Technology Solenoid/Pilot
- Ambient Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Overall Height 2-9/16"
- Overall Length 9-11/16"
- Overall Width 3-1/2"
- Pneumatic Valves Product Group Solenoid Air Control Valve
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.