5/16 HP Cast Iron Wet Rotor, Maintenance Free Hot Water Circulating Pump
- Item # 32UN04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ASTRO 280CI
- Catalog Page # 2652
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Water Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Hot Water Circulating Pump
- HP 5/16
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Connection Style Flange
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1-1/4"
- Shut-Off 31 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Max. GPM @ Head 32 gpm @ 0 ft.
- Series ASTRO 280
- Face to Face Dimension 6-1/2"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 16 gpm @ 18 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 0 gpm @ 31 ft.
- Drive Type Direct
- Height 6-1/2"
- Length 5-1/2"
- Width 6-3/4"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included No
- Includes Circulator Pump, (2) gaskets
- Max. Operating Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Temp. 230 Degrees F
- Amps 1.90
- RPM 3600
- Number of Speeds 3
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Pump Mount In Line
- Impeller Material 30% Glass-Filled Noryl(R)
- Shaft Material Ceramic
- Mechanical Seal Wet Rotor
- Features 3 Speed, Maintenance Free, Compact, High Performance
- Standards ETL
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Compliance cETL
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for international sale.This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.