3/4 HP Cast Iron In Line Centrifugal Hot Water Circulating Pump
- Item # 32UM81
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # H-64-3
- Catalog Page # 2652
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Water Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Hot Water Circulating Pump
- HP 3/4
- Voltage - Pumps 208/230/460VAC
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Connection Style Flange
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1-1/2"
- Shut-Off 45 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Max. GPM @ Head 62 gpm @ 13 ft.
- Series H-64
- Face to Face Dimension 13-1/2"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 40 gpm @ 37 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 15 gpm @ 44 ft.
- Drive Type Direct
- Height 13-1/2"
- Length 23"
- Width 10"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included Yes
- Includes (2) Flanges, Nuts and Bolts, and (2) Gaskets
- Max. Operating Pressure 125 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Amps 2.80/2.70/1.40
- RPM 1750
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Pump Mount In Line
- Impeller Material Non-Metallic
- Shaft Material Carbon Steel
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide Mechanical Seal
- Features 3 Piece Oil Lubricated Booster
- Standards UL
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Compliance cUL
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for international sale.This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.