3/4 HP Cast Iron 3-Piece Maintenance Free Circulator Pump
- Item # 52CE12
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 116451MF-132
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Circulator Pump
- Pump Type 3-Piece Maintenance Free
- Series H
- HP 3/4
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Inlet/Outlet Size 2"
- Connection Style NPT/Flange
- Face to Face Dimension 11-1/2"
- Max. GPM @ Head 80 gpm @ 13 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 42 gpm @ 25 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 12 gpm @ 25 ft.
- Max. Head 45 ft.
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Drive Type Direct
- Height 11-1/2"
- Length 20"
- Width 16-1/2"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included Yes
- Includes Flange Gaskets
- Max. Operating Pressure 175 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Amps 13.80
- RPM 1800
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Pump Mount In Line
- Impeller Material 30% Glass-Filled Noryl(R)
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Mechanical Seal Maintenance Free
- Features Compact, High Performance, Permanently Lubricated Ball Bearings
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Compliance NSF-372
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.