Dead Blow Hammer, 42 oz. Head Weight, Urethane with Steel Reinforcement Handle Material
- Item # 3KTU4
- Mfr. Model # 69-533
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Dead Blow Hammer
- Head Material Hot-Cast Urethane
- Head Weight 42 oz.
- Face Diameter 2-1/4"
- Handle Material Urethane with Steel Reinforcement
- Overall Length 12"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Replaceable Tip No
- Handle Color Safety Red
- Head Color Safety Red
- Head Length 4-5/8"
- Features Steel Shot Filled Canister Creates A Dead Blow Effect; Sustains Impact, Maximizes Force , Reduces / Eliminates Rebound and Absorbs the Shock of Impact, Non-Sparking Hot Cast Urethane Covers Steel Shot Chamber and Steel Reinforced Handle; No Exposed Metal, Hot Cast Urethane Face will Not Mar Surfaces or Absorb Liquids. Resists Chipping and Splitting While Reducing Noise when Striking Metal Objects, Steel Reinforced Handle Provides Added Strength and Safety by Resisting Breaking on Overstrike, Textured Handle with a Flanged Butt End for a Sure Non-Slip Grip, Safety Red Urethane for High Visibility.
- Standards Meets or exceeds US Federal Spec GGG-H-33A
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.