Ceiling Tile, 48" Width, 48" Length, 1" Thickness, Fiberglass
- Item # 48WC10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3256B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30161601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ceiling Tile
- Ceiling Tile Product Group Ceiling Tile
- Material Fiberglass
- Series Optima
- Length 48"
- Width 48"
- Noise Reduction Coefficient 0.95
- Edge Type Square Tegular
- Grid Size 9/16"
- Color White
- Thickness 1"
- Ceiling Attenuation Class 30
- Light Reflectance 0.90
- Resistant To Bacteria,Impact Resistant,Mildew,Mold,Sag,Scratch-Resistant,Soil
- Texture Fine
- Coverage 128 sq. ft.
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 86 Degrees F
- Recycled Content 82%
- Application Offices, Computer Rooms, Corridors, Auditorium, Waiting Rooms, Nurse Stations
- Features Outstanding Acoustical Performance, Smooth Clean, Durable, Washable, Energy Saving High Light Reflective Finish, Non-Directional
- Standards ASTM E84, CAN/ULC S102, UL Label
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.