Ceiling Tile, 24" Width, 48" Length, 5/8" Thickness, Mineral Fiber
- Item # 32WN45
- Mfr. Model # 871B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30161601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ceiling Tile
- Ceiling Tile Product Group Ceiling Tile
- Material Mineral Fiber
- Series Clean Room
- Length 48"
- Width 24"
- Noise Reduction Coefficient 0.55
- Edge Type Square Lay-In
- Grid Size 15/16"
- Color White
- Thickness 5/8"
- Ceiling Attenuation Class 35
- Light Reflectance 0.78
- Texture Smooth
- Coverage 64 sq. ft.
- Resistant To Sag, Mold, Mildew, Bacteria, Soil, Scratch-Resistant, Impact Resistant
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Recycled Content 40%
- Application Clean Rooms, Kitchens/Food Prep, Laboratories, Healthcare
- Features Clean Room up to ISO Class 5, Excellent Sound Blocking, Durable, Washable, Scrubbable, Non Directions, Meets USDA/FSIS Guidelines
- Standards ASTM E1264, ASTM E84, CAN/ULC S129
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.