20.31" Safety Sleeves, Red
- Item# 4DZN5
- Mfr. Model# T521RDG
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46181516
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Safety sleeve. Slips easily over fluorescent tubes to retain shattering glass and phosphors if tubes break, fall, or burst. A safety cap on each end of the sleeve helps ensure a snug fit. Colored sleeves can mark exits, fire extinguishers, safety zones, etc. When used outdoors, or in low-temperature indoor applications, sleeves maintain a warm air zone around the lamp for more effective, more efficient lighting. Not designed for use with high-output lamps. Use in food processing plants, bakeries, dairies, schools, warehouses, factories, restaurants, and stores.
- Item Safety Sleeves
- Type T5 Lamps
- Sleeve Color Red
- Length (In.) 20.31
- End Caps Universal Pin
- Application Food Processing Plants, Bakeries, Dairies, Schools, Warehouse, Factories, Restaurants and Stores
- Features Slip Easily Over Fluorescent Tubes and Retain Shattering Glass and Phosphors if the Tube Breaks, Falls or Bursts
- Standards USDA and OSHA
- Case Quantity 24
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions