Engineering and Architecture
- Item # 8TFC9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9780470190524
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 55101524
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Reference Book
- Book Title Architectural Acoustics: Principles and Practice
- Book Format Hardcover
- Book Type Engineering and Architecture
- Publisher John Wiley and Sons
- Publication Date 11/16/09
- ISBN-10 9780470190524
- ISBN-13 978-0470190524
- Language English
- Number of Pages 352
- Height 1"
- Width 8-1/2"
- Book Description This Book Provides Design Professionals with Up-to-Date Information on Basic Concepts, Acoustical Materials and Technologies for Controlling Wanted or Unwanted Sound within and Around Buildings
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.