Anti-Spatter,16 Oz,Jar,-40 to 120 F
- Item # 2XRN8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 57021105
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anti-Spatter
- Container Type Jar
- Form Gel
- Series Arcair
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Base Type Petroleum
- Propellant None
- Temp. Range -40 to 120 Degrees F
- Flash Point 1000 Degrees F (538 Degrees C)
- Color Blue
- Net Weight 16 oz.
- Application MIG gun nozzle anti-spatter is used when a welding MIG gun tip and nozzle are dipped into the anti-spatter to coat the tip and nozzle. This helps prevent welding spatter sticking to the tip and nozzle, thus avoiding costly nozzle cleanin
- Removes With Wipes clean or dissipates once heated
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.