Water Soluble Paper,15 1/2 Wx22,PK250
- Item # 18C566
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ASW-60/S-22
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Soluble Paper
- Material ASW-60/S-22
- Length 15 1/2" Wide x 22"
- For Use With Aquasol Water Soluble Tape, EZ Zone Tape
- Paper Type Sheet
- Features Made Of Sodium Carboxyl Methyl, Can Be Used To Dam Argon Or Helium Gases During Tungsten Inert Gas (Tig) Welding Of Steel Or Aluminum Pipes. After Welding Is Complete, Flush Out Of System With Water Leaving No Residue In The Pipeline. Environmentally Friendly And Nontoxic. Can Be Formed Into Any Size Purge Dam. Position Minimum Of 6-8 Inches From Root Gap. Use Heavy Weight Paper (Asw60) For Prpes Having An Inside Diameter Of 4 Inches Or Greater.
- Application MIG/TIG Welding, Purging
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.