Inflatable Purge Bladder, 14 In Dia
- Item # 18C632
- Mfr. Model # ABLD-14
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Inflatable Purge Bladder
- Material Polyurethane-Coated Nylon
- For Use With EZ Zone Tape
- Diameter 14"
- Features I-Purge is the reusable, economical and long term solution for pipe purging. I-Purge Inflatable Purge Bladder System is comprised of two inflatable lightweight polyurethane-coated nylon covered dams, connected by a braided tube. Ideal for purging multiple pipes of the same diameter and fabrication applications. Available in custom sizes upon request. Suitable for standard welding applications up to 392 F or 200 C. Adjust the flow meter to approximately 10-15 CFH (5-8 LPM) initally and upwards to 30 CFH (15 LPM) during operation.
- Application MIG/TIG Welding, Purging
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.