1" NPT Polypropylene Water Filter System, 28 gpm, 125 psi
- Item# 3BU27
- Mfr. Model# AP801-C
- Catalog Page# 3368
- UNSPSC# 40161525
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
Cartridge Water Filter Housing, Polypropylene, 1" NPT
Melt Blown Filter Cartridge, 25 Microns, Polypropylene Filter Media, 45 gpm Flow Rate
- Item Water Filter System
- Microns 5
- Flow Rate 28 gpm
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Min. Pressure 25 psi
- With Gauge/Without Gauge Without Gauge
- Application Point of Entry
- Overall Height 13-15/16"
- Overall Width 7-1/4"
- Max. Temp. 100 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required 1
- Cartridges Required Mfr. No. AP810, AP811, AP814, AP817
- Connection 1" NPT
- Color Blue
- Reduces Sediment, Chlorine, Taste and Odor
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Includes Filter Housing, Replacement Cartridge, Wrench and Mounting Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.