3/8'' NPT Polypropylene Water Filter System, 2 gpm, 125 psi
- Item# 5REE5
- Mfr. Model# AP510
- Catalog Page# 3365
- UNSPSC# 47101514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Water Filter System
- Microns 5
- Flow Rate 2 gpm
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Min. Pressure 25 psi
- Service Life 2000 gal.
- With Gauge/Without Gauge Without Gauge
- Overall Height 11-3/8"
- Overall Width 3-5/8"
- Max. Temp. 125 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required 1
- Cartridges Required Mfr. No. AP517
- Connection 3/8'' NPT
- Color White
- Filter Media Carbon Block
- Reduces Sediment, Chlorine, Taste, Odor, and Scale
- Head Material Polypropylene
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Standards NSF 42
- Includes Mfr. No. AP517 Cartridge
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.