1" NPT PEB Plastic Water Filter System, 20 gpm, 125 psi
- Item# 49Y028
- Mfr. Model# AP904
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 47101514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Filter System
- Microns 5
- Flow Rate 20 gpm
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Min. Pressure 25 psi
- Pressure Drop 4 psi
- Service Life 100,000 gal.
- With Gauge/Without Gauge Without Gauge
- Application Whole House
- Overall Height 25-1/16"
- Overall Width 4-1/2"
- Max. Temp. 100 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required 1
- Cartridges Required Mfr. No. 10U924
- Connection 1" NPT
- Color Blue
- Filter Media Activated Carbon
- Reduces Particulate, Rust, Chlorine Taste, Odor and Scale
- Head Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material PEB Plastic
- Standards NSF 42, FDA CFR-21
- Includes 10U924 Cartridge
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.