NEMA 0 Full Voltage Motor Starter, 18 Amps AC, 120VAC Coil Volts
- Item # 13F760
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AE0BA2W1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Full Voltage Motor Starter
- Amps AC 18
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- NEMA Size 0
- Line Voltage 240VAC
- Conduit Size 1-1/2"
- Type NEMA
- Starter Type Nonreversing
- Hz 60
- Max. HP 3
- Description/Special Features Explosionproof, Dust-Ignitionproof, Watertight, Copperfree Cast Aluminum. Ground Lug Package and Installation Instructions for Termination of Ground Wire Enclosed. Standard Outlets Top and Bottom.
- Height 16.63"
- Width 14.13"
- Depth 11.06"
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 4,4X,7BCD,9EFG
- Standards UL 508, UL 698, UL 1203, UL Listed for Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups B, C, D; Class II, Division 1 and 2, Groups E, F, G; and Class III
- Includes Block Hinges, Cover Bolts, Handle, Breaker and Operator Shafts and O-ring
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 13F761APPLETON ELECTRIC
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.