Flexible Coupling, Bronze with Brass Core, Male to Male Connection, 1/2" Conduit Size
- Item # 10P996
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EXGJH-118
- Catalog Page # 421
- UNSPSC # 39121202
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flexible Coupling
- Fitting Sub-Category Couplings
- Connection Male to Male
- Application Used In Areas Where Vibration and/or Movement is a Problem. Also Used in Place of Rigid Conduit in Difficult-Bend Situations
- Color Natural Finish
- Length 22-1/4"
- Material Bronze with Brass Core
- Conduit Size 1/2"
- Flex Length 18"
- Standards UL 886, C22.2 No. 25 & C22.2 No. 30, UL Listed for Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 1 and 2, Groups E, F, G; and Class III
- Includes 2 Removable Male Nipples
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 10P997APPLETON ELECTRIC
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.