Fixture, Wall Mount
- Item# 7D792
- Mfr. Model# KPWBH4075MT
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures
- Fixture Type Mercmaster III
- Lamp Type MH
- Lamp Quantity 1
- Bulb Designation MVR400/U
- Lamp Watts 400
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2V658
- Fixture Wattage 400
- Fixture Item Number 5KF70
- Mounting Bracket Item Number 6VW98
- Voltage 120-277
- Description/Special Features For Areas where Dust, Dirt, Corrosive Elements are Present
- Housing Finish Gray Epoxy Powder Coated
- Finish Gray Epoxy Powder Coated
- Mounting Wall, 3/4" Hub
- Length 13-7/16"
- Height 22-3/4"
- Width 13-7/16"
- Standards Class I, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D, Class II, III, Div 1, 2, Groups E, F
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AZ, CA, MD, NY, OR, RI and WA
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.