Explosion Proof Fixture,400W,120-277V
- Item # 3NZU1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CMBP400MT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures
- Fixture Type Explosion Proof Lighting Fixture
- Lamp Type Metal Halide
- Lamp Watts 400
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 3JJ96
- Fixture Wattage 400
- Fixture Item Number CMBP400MT
- Mounting Bracket Item Number 5KF32, 5KF31
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Description/Special Features For areas such as manufacturers of Paints and thinners, in refineries and in other processing areas where ignitable vapors, dust, moisture can corrosive elements may be present
- Lamp Included No
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 to 104 Degrees F
- Housing Material Copper Free Aluminum
- Housing Finish Gray
- Mounting Ceiling
- Length 12"
- Height 20-3/8"
- Width 12"
- Standards Class 1, Div 1 and 2, Groups C,D, Class II, Div 1 and 2, Groups E,F,G,Class III, Marine Type Electric Fixtures Outside Type (Salt Water), UL1598A, 844 Suitable for use iin Wet Locations
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.