Emergency Cable Pull Switch, Maintained Switch Function, Single Cable Switching Ability
- Item # 10K870
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AFUX0333-03
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Cable Pull Switch
- Switch Function Maintained
- Switching Ability Single Cable
- Operating Force 15 lb.
- Mounting Style Right
- Contact Form SPDT
- NEMA Rating 7CD, 9EFG
- AC Contact Rating 20A @ 125/250/480VAC
- DC Contact Rating 0.50A @ 125VDC, 0.25A @ 250VDC
- HP 1.0 HP @ 125VAC, 2.0 HP @ 250VAC
- Indicator Flag Arm
- Reset Actuator
- Length 11.5"
- Width 8.2"
- Depth 7.7"
- Max. Cable Span 200 ft.
- Case Material Cast Aluminum
- Wiring Entry Two 1" Conduit Openings
- Standards UL 508, UL 698, UL 1203
- Safety Rating UL Listed for Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups C, D; Class II, Division 1 and 2, Groups E, F, G; and Class III
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 10K876APPLETON ELECTRIC
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.