Emergency Cable Pull Switch, 20A Thermal Amperage, Contact Form: 1NC/1NO
- Item # 10K866
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AFU0333-88
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Cable Pull Switch
- Switch Function Maintained
- Mounting Style Double End
- AC Contact Rating 20A @ 125/250/480VAC
- Contact Form 1NC/1NO
- Reset Actuator
- Max. Cable Span 200 ft.
- Operating Force 25 lb.
- NEMA Rating 3, 4, 4X, 12
- Indicator Flag Arm
- Cable Connection Location Left and Right
- Thermal Amperage 20A
- Length 16.70"
- Width 11.00"
- Depth 7.70"
- Switching Ability Dual Cable
- DC Contact Rating 0.5A @ 125 VDC, 0.25A @ 250 VDC
- Min. Current Not Applicable
- Case Material Cast Aluminum
- Wiring Entry Two 1" Conduit Openings
- IP Rating Not Rated
- For Use With Conveyor Control Switch
- Standards UL 508, UL 698, UL 1203
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 10K863APPLETON ELECTRIC
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.