Copper Free Aluminum Hazardous Location Cable Connector, Conduit Size: 2", Cord Dia. Range: 1.22" to
- Item # 10G036
- Mfr. Model # TC200150
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121719
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hazardous Location Cable Connector
- Male/Female Male
- Connector Type Straight
- Cord Dia. Range 1.22" to 1.50"
- Hub Trade Size 2"
- Material Copper Free Aluminum
- Liquid Tight / Dust Tight Liquid Tight
- Color Silver
- Length 1.26"
- Min. Throat Dia. 1.06"
- For Use With Tray Cable
- Standards UL 514B, UL 2225, C22.2 No. 30, UL Listed for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 2, Groups E, F, G; and Class III, Division 2, ATEX Certification, IECEx SIR 09.0042X
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 10G038Copper Free Aluminum Hazardous Location Cable Connector, Conduit Size: 2", Cord Dia. Range: 1.63" toAPPLETON ELECTRIC
Item # 10G037Copper Free Aluminum Hazardous Location Cable Connector, Conduit Size: 2", Cord Dia. Range: 1.40" toAPPLETON ELECTRIC
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.