Copper Free Aluminum Hazardous Location Cable Connector, Conduit Size: 1/2", Cord Dia. Range: 0.35"
- Item # 10F980
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TMCX050SA
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121719
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Hazardous Location Cable Connector
- Male/Female Female
- Connector Type Straight
- Cord Dia. Range 0.35" to 0.55"
- Hub Trade Size 1/2"
- Material Copper Free Aluminum
- Liquid Tight / Dust Tight Liquid Tight
- Color Silver and Red
- Length 2.20"
- Min. Throat Dia. 0.59"
- For Use With Jacketed Metal Clad Cable
- Standards UL 2225, UL 514B, C22.2 No. 174, UL Listed for Class I, Division 1 and 2, Groups A, B, C, D, Zone 1, AExd IIC; Class II, Division 1 and 2, Groups E, F, G; and Class III, IP66
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 10F985Nickel Plated Brass Hazardous Location Cable Connector, Conduit Size: 1/2", Cord Dia. Range: 0.35" tAPPLETON ELECTRIC
Item # 49ZX81HUBBELL KILLARK