Bronze B584 FNPT x FNPT Ball Valve, Lever, 1/4" Pipe Size
- Item# 5MU12
- Mfr. Model# 77C10101
- Catalog Page# 3578
- UNSPSC# 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Bronze B584
- Body Style Inline
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 600 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 150 psi WSP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Seat Material MPTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Zinc Plated Steel with Vinyl Grip
- Stem Material Brass
- Body Seal Material MPTFE
- Features Contractor Series
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Ball Valve Basic Body Material Bronze
- Standards ASTM B16, MSS-SP-110
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.