Carbon Steel FNPT x FNPT Fire Safe Ball Valve, Lever, 1" Pipe Size
- Item# 1CKL7
- Mfr. Model# 73A10524A
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
Carbon Steel FNPT x FNPT Ball Valve, Locking Lever, 1" Pipe Size
Carbon Steel FNPT x FNPT Ball Valve, Lever, 1" Pipe Size
- Item Fire Safe Ball Valve
- Body Material Carbon Steel
- Body Style Inline
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Standard
- Max. Pressure 2000 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 150 psi WSP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Carbon Steel
- Seat Material RPTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Zinc-Plated Steel with Vinyl Grip
- Stem Material Carbon Steel Melonite
- Features Actuator Mounting Pad
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Ball Valve Basic Body Material Carbon Steel
- Standards MSS-SP-110
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.