Bronze Sweat x Sweat/NPT x Sweat Thermal Expansion Ball Valve, Tee, 3/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 6KK58
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 78RV
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Thermal Expansion Ball Valve
- Body Material Bronze
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Sweat
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 3/4"
- Tube Size 3/4" x 3/4" x 1/2"
- Connection Type Sweat x Sweat/NPT x Sweat
- Port Standard
- Max. Pressure 100 psi CWP
- Temp. Range 33 Degrees to 210 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Seat Material RPTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Tee
- Handle Material Steel with Plastic Grip
- Stem Material Brass
- Features Includes Thermal Expansion Control Valve with 1/2" Sweat/Thread Fitting
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Bronze
- Standards IAPMO Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).