Lead-Free Bronze Sweat x Sweat Ball Valve, Lever, 3/4" Pipe Size
- Item# 5FWD2
- Mfr. Model# 77CLF-204-01
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Lead-Free Bronze
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Sweat
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 3/4"
- Tube Size 3/4"
- Connection Type Sweat x Sweat
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 600 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 150 psi WSP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Seat Material MPTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Zinc Plated Steel with Vinyl Grip
- Stem Material C27450LF Brass
- Body Seal Material MPTFE
- Features White Grip and Blue Hang Tag
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Bronze
- Standards ANSI, NSF 61
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.