Lead Free Brass FNPT x FNPT Ball Valve, Lever, 1-1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 20RE12
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 94ALF-107-01A
- Catalog Page # 2862
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Lead Free Brass
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Female NPT
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1-1/2"
- Tube Size 1-1/2"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 600 psi CWP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 366 Degrees F
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Plated Steel
- Stem Material Brass
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Hose I.D. 1-1/2"
- Features Distinctive White Lead Free Handle Grip and Blue Lead Free Hang Tag
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Brass
- Standards NSF 61-8, ANNEX F and G
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.