FNPT Globe Valve, ASTMA108 Carbon Steel, 1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 15Z221
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 60B10324
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Globe Valve
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Connection Type FNPT
- Body Material ASTMA108 Carbon Steel
- Top of Handle to Inlet Center 3-13/32"
- Inlet to Outlet Length 2-3/4"
- Max. Water Pressure 10,000 psi
- Max. Air Pressure 10,000 psig @ 600 Degrees F
- Max. Air Temp. -50 Degrees to 1000 Degrees F
- Valve Stem Type Rising
- Stem Material ASTM A276 Stainless Steel
- Bonnet Style Hub
- Seal Material Graphite
- Handle Material Malleable Iron
- Handle Type Cross
- Compliance NACE MR0175(ED 2000)&MR0103(2012)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 15Z226APOLLO
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.