FNPT x FNPT Globe Valve, Carbon Steel, 3/8" Pipe Size - Valves
- Item # 36X513
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 60B20224
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Globe Valves Globe Valve
- Pipe Size - Valves 3/8"
- Connection Type - Valves FNPT x FNPT
- Shape - Globe Valves Angle
- Body Material - Valves Carbon Steel
- Media - Valves Air,Fulid,Gas
- Valve Stem Design Rising
- Valve Handle Design Cross
- Max. Fluid Temp. - Valves 100 Degrees F
- Max. Air Pressure 10,000 psig @ 600 Degrees F
- Max. Fluid Pressure - Valves 10,000 psi
- Max. Steam Pressure - Valves Not Rated
- Inlet to Outlet Length - Valves 2-1/4"
- Top of Handle to Inlet Center - Valves 3-13/32"
- Max. Air Temp. -50 Degrees to 1000 Degrees F
- Stem Material Stainless Steel
- Bonnet Style Hub
- Wedge Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Graphite
- Handle Material Malleable Iron
- Standards MSS SP-99 & SP-105, NACE MR0175(ED 2000)&MR0103(2012)
- Item Angle Globe Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 36X515APOLLO
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.