Bronze FNPT x FNPT Ball Valve, Pad Locking Lever, 3/8" Pipe Size
- Item # 6FXZ7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 75-102-41
- Catalog Page # 2867
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Bronze
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Female NPT
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 3/8"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Standard
- Max. Pressure 600 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 150 psi WSP
- Temp. Range 50 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Seat Material RPTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Pad Locking Lever
- Handle Material Zinc Plated Steel with Vinyl Grip
- Stem Material Brass
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Features May be Padlocked Open or Closed and includes Auto-Drain
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Bronze
- Standards MSS SP-110, ASTM B16
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.