316 Stainless Steel Socket x Socket Fire Safe Ball Valve, Locking Lever, 2" Pipe Size
- Item # 3EFE6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 86B20824
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Fire Safe Ball Valve
- Body Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Socket
- Valve Structure 3-Piece
- Pipe Size 2"
- Connection Type Socket x Socket
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 1440 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 250 psi WSP
- Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Material TFM(TM)
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Locking Lever
- Handle Material 300 Stainless Steel
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Seal Material PTFE Spiral Wound
- Features Graphite Packing
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Stainless Steel
- Standards ASME B16.34
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.