316 Stainless Steel Socket x Socket Fire Safe Ball Valve, Locking Lever, 3/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 3EFE2
- Mfr. Model # 86B20424
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fire Safe Ball Valve
- Body Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Socket
- Valve Structure 3-Piece
- Pipe Size 3/4"
- Connection Type Socket x Socket
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 1440 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 250 psi WSP
- Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Material TFM(TM)
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Locking Lever
- Handle Material 300 Stainless Steel
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Seal Material PTFE Spiral Wound
- Features Graphite Packing
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Stainless Steel
- Standards ASME B16.34
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.