1-1/4" Ball Cone Check Valve, Lead Free Bronze, Press Connection Type
- Item # 36N621
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 61LF10601PR
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ball Cone Check Valve
- Material of Construction Lead Free Bronze
- Size 1-1/4"
- Connection Type Press
- Length 6-45/64"
- Width 6-11/16"
- Max. Steam Pressure 15 psi
- Max. Water Pressure 250 psi Non Shock
- Cracking Pressure 1/2 psi
- Max. Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Mounting Position Vertical or Horizontal
- Seat Material RPTFE
- Spring Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seal Material NSF Grade EPDM
- Flow 44 gpm
- Compliance NSF61-G, NSF 375
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.