UPS System, 1.3kVA Power Rating, 120VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: 10
- Item# 6ECJ8
- Mfr. Model# BR1300G
- Catalog Page# 287
- UNSPSC# 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- Power Rating 1.3kVA
- Output Voltage 120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 10 min./4 min.
- Number of Outlets 10
- Outlet Type (5) UPS/Surge, (5) Surge
- UPS Type Line Interactive
- Mounting Floor
- Watts 780W
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 8 to 10 msec
- Width 4.4"
- Depth 15.0"
- Height 11.9"
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Display Type LCD
- Hz 50/60 (+/-3 Hz)
- Input Current 12.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports USB, RJ45
- Special Features Intuitive LCD Interface, Efficiency Greater Than 97%, Predictive Replacement Battery Date, Single Switched Outlet Group, Resettable Circuit Breaker, Cold-Start Capable, Serial Connectivity, Automatic Self Test, Audible Alarms, Predictive Failure Notification
- Standards FCC Part 15 Class B, NOM, TUV, UL 1778, RoHS Compliant
- Includes Software, USB Cable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.