UPS System, 350VA Power Rating, 120VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: 6
- Item# 4NZT1
- Mfr. Model# BE350G
- Catalog Page# 287
- UNSPSC# 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- Power Rating 350VA
- Output Voltage 120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 5 min./1 min.
- Number of Outlets 6
- Outlet Type (3) UPS/Surge, (3) Surge
- UPS Type Standby
- Mounting Wall
- Watts 200W
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- Automatic Volts Regulation No
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 8 to 10 msec
- Width 6.2"
- Depth 11.0"
- Height 3.5"
- Cord Length 5 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 50/60 (+/-3 Hz)
- Input Current 10.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports RJ11, USB
- Special Features Full Data line Protection, Three-Year Warranty, USB Connectivity
- Standards cUL, California (CEC) Battery Charger, FCC Part 15 Class B, FCC Part 68, NOM, UL 1778, UL 497A, UL 498, RoHS Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.