Standby UPS System, 500.0VA, 300.0W, 15 min./4 min. Backup Time
- Item # 4NZT2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BK500BLK
- Catalog Page # 214
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- UPS Type Standby
- VA Rating - UPS Systems 500.0VA
- Watts - UPS Systems 300.0W
- Input Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC
- Output Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 15 min./4 min.
- Mounting - UPS Systems Floor
- Outlet Type - UPS Systems (3) UPS/Surge, (3) Surge
- Number of Outlets 6
- Medical Grade No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Automatic Volts Regulation No
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 8 to 10 msec
- Width 3.6"
- Depth 11.2"
- Height 6.5"
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 50/60 (+/-3 Hz)
- Input Current 12.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports USB
- Special Features LED Indicators Provide Proactive Notification of Changing Power and UPS Conditions
- Standards cUL, California (CEC) Battery Charger, FCC Part 15 Class B, Industry Canada, UL 1778, RoHS Compliant
- Includes Software, Cord Management Straps, USB Cable
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.