UPS System, 750VA Power Rating, 120VAC Output Voltage, Number of Outlets: 10
- Item# 43Y977
- Mfr. Model# BE750G
- Catalog Page# 226
- UNSPSC# 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- Power Rating 750VA
- Output Voltage 120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 15 min./5 min.
- Number of Outlets 10
- Outlet Type (5) UPS/Surge, (5) Surge
- UPS Type Standby
- Mounting Floor
- Watts 450W
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- Automatic Volts Regulation No
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 8 to 10 msec
- Width 7.1"
- Depth 14.3"
- Height 3.5"
- Cord Length 5 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 50/60 (+/-3 Hz)
- Input Current 12.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports RJ45, USB
- Special Features Power Chute(R) Safe System Shutdown Software, Full Data line Protection
- Standards California (CEC) Battery Charger, FCC Part 15 Class B, FCC Part 68, NOM, UL 1778, RoHS Compliant
- Includes USB Cable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.