Line Interactive Smart UPS, 620.0VA, 390.0W, 15 min./5 min. Backup Time
- Item # 4NZT4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SC620
- Catalog Page # 214
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Smart UPS
- UPS Type Line Interactive
- VA Rating - UPS Systems 620.0VA
- Watts - UPS Systems 390.0W
- Input Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC
- Output Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 15 min./5 min.
- Mounting - UPS Systems Rack/Tower
- Outlet Type - UPS Systems (4) UPS/Surge
- Number of Outlets 4
- Medical Grade No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 2 to 4 msec
- Width 4.7"
- Depth 14.5"
- Height 6.6"
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 50/60 (+/-3 Hz)
- Input Current 5.1A
- Phase 1
- Ports DB9 Serial, RS232
- Special Features AVR Boost and AVR Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation, Power Chute(R) Software for Power Management, SmartSlot Accessories, Network-Grade Surge Suppression and Lightning Protection, Automatic Battery and UPS Self-Testing
- Standards CSA, FCC Part 15 Class A, UL 1778, Green Premium
- Includes Software, Smart UPS Signaling RS-232 Cable
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product is Rechargeable.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1AYA4TRIPP LITE
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.