Replacement Conveyor Belt, Polyester, 1/8" Belt Thickness, 20" Belt Width
- Item # 36TL64
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 20104367-20
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24101715
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
High-grip multi-ply conveyor belting is textured or coated with a grippy material on its top surface to increase friction between the belt's surface and the items being conveyed on it. This prevents items from sliding on the conveyor belt as they're being conveyed. This belting is commonly used for moving items up an incline or keeping items from sliding side to side on the belt. Use this multi-ply conveyor belting to replace a worn or damaged belt on a conveyor to prevent belt malfunction and conveyor downtime.Standard multi-ply conveyor belting can be used to replace a worn or damaged belt on a conveyor to prevent belt malfunction and conveyor downtime. It can also be used to upgrade an existing belt on a conveyor to a belt that is better suited for a specific environment or application. Sometimes called flat belting, multi-ply conveyor belting is made from material that has an internal layer of strong woven fabric surrounded by top and bottom covers that protect the inner layer. Mechanical fasteners (also known as belt lacing) or non-mechanical endless splicing techniques are used to join the ends of the belt and form a loop when installing the replacement conveyor belt on a conveyor. Multi-ply conveyor belting is commonly used in package handling, manufacturing, bulk material storage, and food processing applications.
- Item Replacement Conveyor Belt
- Overall Length Cut to Length
- Ordering Instructions Cut to Length, Order by the Foot (Example- To Order 10 ft, Order Quantity Must be 10)
- Conveyor Belt Material Polyester
- Belt Ply 2
- Top Surface Lattice Top
- Bottom Surface Bare
- Belt Thickness 1/8"
- Belt Width 20"
- Belt Properties Cross-Rigid
- Color Black
- For Lacing Type Alligator Lacing, Clipper Lacing, Staple-Style Alligator Lacing
- For Minimum Pulley Diameter 2"
- Maximum Working Tension 100 PIW
- Application #UX1SP Clipper, #7 Alligator Lace, #RS62 Staple
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions