Reducing Tee, FNPT, 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 4" Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting
- Item # 4KVN1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 0300078409
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40142319
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Black Cast-Iron Threaded Pipe Fittings—Class 125 • Max. pressure: 175 psi WOG; 125 psi saturated steam Temp. range: -20° to 150°FDesigned for use in fire protection applications. Sizes 1/4" to 4" NPS are included in the “List of Inspected Fire Protection Equipment and Materials” issued by the Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc. NPT threads.UL Listed; FM Approved; meet ASME B16.4.
- Item Reducing Tee
- Pipe Fitting Material Cast Iron
- Fitting Schedule/Class Class 125
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 4"
- Fitting Connection Type FNPT
- Standards UL: FM Approved: ASME B16.4
- Max. Pressure 175 psi@-20 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Saturated Steam Pressure 125 psi
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?