Reducing Companion Flange, Threaded, Flanged x FNPT, 1" Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting
- Item # 4KWH8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 0308006501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40142414
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.8 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Black Cast-Iron Flanged Pipe Fittings—Class 125 • Max. pressure: 175 psi Temp. range: -20° to 150°FDesigned primarily for use in fire protection applications. Sizes 1/4" to 12" NPS are included in the “List of Inspected Fire Protection Equipment and Materials” issued by the Underwriters’ Laboratories, Inc.UL Listed; FM Approved; meet ASME B16.4.
- Item Reducing Companion Flange, Threaded
- Pipe Fitting Material Cast Iron
- Fitting Schedule/Class Class 125
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1"
- Fitting Connection Type Flanged x FNPT
- Standards UL: FM Approved: ASME B16.4
- Max. Pressure 175 psi@-20 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Saturated Steam Pressure 125 psi
- Outside Dia. 5"
- Number of Holes 4
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?