Medium Pipe Clamp, Carbon Steel
- Item# 4HYN5
- Mfr. Model# 0500093620
- Catalog Page# 3514
- UNSPSC# 31162906
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Medium Pipe Clamp
- Pipe Size (In.) 6
- Max. Load (Lb.) 1615 at 650 Degrees F, 1440 at 750 Degrees F
- Material Carbon Steel
- Length (In.) 11-1/2
- Thread Size (In.) 3/4
- Metal Detectable Yes
- Description/Special Features For Suspension Of Cold Pipe Lines Or Hot Lines Where No Insulation Is Required.
- Finish Plain
- Compliance UL, ULC, FM
- Standards Federal Specification A-A-1192A (Type 4), WW-H-171-E (Type 4), ANSI/MSS SP-69, and MSS SP-58 (Type 4). UL, ULC Listed and FM Approved (Sizes 3/4" - 8").
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.