C-Clamp Beam Clamp, Malleable Iron
- Item # 4HYF7
- Mfr. Model # 0500008008
- Catalog Page # 2883
- UNSPSC # 31162905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Beam ClampsNote: Setscrews must be tightened and torqued onto the sloped side of the I-beam.C-Clamps with Setscrew and LocknutFor structural attachment to top or bottom of metal beams, purlins, channels, or angle iron. Hardened steel setscrew.Meet Federal Specifications WW-H-171 (Type 23) and MSS ANSI/MSS-SP-58 (Type 19 and 23); install in accordance with ANSI/MSS-SP-69.
- Item Beam Clamp
- Type C-Clamp
- Rod Size 3/8"
- Max. Load (Lb.) 400
- Material Malleable Iron
- Length (In.) 1-3/4
- Metal Detectable Yes
- Description/Special Features For Attachment To W And M Beams
- Includes Set Screw
- Finish Plain
- Standards Federal Specification A-A-1192A (Type 23), WW-H-171-E (Type 23), ANSI/MSS SP-69, and ANSI/MSS SP-58 (Type 23). UL, ULC Listed (Sizes 3/8", 1/2", and3/4") and FM Approved (Sizes 3/8").
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions