2" Black Steel Close Pipe Nipple, Close Thread Overall Pipe Length, Threaded on Both Ends, Seamless,
- Item# 20H775
- Mfr. Model# 0332636406
- Catalog Page# 2830
- UNSPSC# 40142318
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Close Pipe Nipple
- Pipe Connection Type Threaded on Both Ends
- Pipe Type Pipe Nipple
- Pipe Schedule 80
- Seamless/Welded Seamless
- Material (Pipe) Black Steel
- Pipe Weld Type Continuous Weld
- Pipe Size (Nominal) 2"
- Overall Pipe Length Close Thread
- Pipe Thread Type MNPT x MNPT
- Max. Pressure 1500 psi @ 150 Degrees F
- Max. Steam Pressure 300 psi WSP @ 550 Degrees F
- Wall Thickness 13/64"
- Inside Dia. 2"
- Outside Dia. 2-3/8"
- Standards ASTM A106 Grade B Seamless Pipe; ASTM A733
- Metal Detectable Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1LMU62" Black Steel Close Pipe Nipple, Close Thread Overall Pipe Length, Threaded on Both Ends, Seamless,GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $9.69 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.