Corrosion Inhibitor, Dry Lubricant Film, 175°F Max. Operating Temp., 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 23YC68
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 17054
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Inhibitor
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Indoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Removability Light
- Min. Operating Temp. 30 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 175 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Net Weight 13 oz.
- Specific Gravity 0.90
- VOC Content 38%
- Flash Point 120 Degrees
- Standards MIL-C-23411 and MIL-C-1617C Grade 2, NO CFC
- Application For Use In Ferrous Metals and Galvanized Steel to Protects From Corrosion. Can Be Used In Many Industrial and Commercial Applications Where Corrosion Inhibiting
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 443V91LIQUID WRENCH
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.